How do I move a lot of files in one step from one folder or site to another?
First, the user must hold a manager role in the site where the target files exists and have access to the folder or site that will receive the files for the move.
- Click on the folder that contains the items you want to move so you can see the folder view in the preview pane.
- Check all the boxes or only the ones you need from the checkboxes on the left side of the preview pane.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen until you see the small text starting "Selected: All | None | With Selected: [drop menu]." Using the drop menu next to "With Selected" choose the "move" option.
- The CMS will ask you for the new parent folder location. Choose the site if applicable, and then the folder location. Click "Confirm" to continue.
- Click Submit to complete the move process.